Thursday, March 15, 2012

Working Title- Introduction

I am starting a new blog- see? Here is it. The title, "Working Title" is just joke- I will change it eventually, but for now, while I am debating a title, I did not want not having a title delay me any longer from starting the blog (how's that for a jumbled run-on sentence?). This blog will be mainly about my journey to self-discovery as I learn to be a stay-at-home mother of my baby boy (and hopefully more to come sometime in the future). Eventually, I would like to write  a book- so I will come here as I gather and write down thoughts/feelings that I have. We'll see how it goes. It might take a couple of years and that's okay- I should probably have a little more experience anyway.

Please come again to share in the joys, thrills and maybe frustrations of this new journey that I've just embarked upon. Follow me and feel free to comment to offer your own suggestions to problems I may be facing, encouragement, understanding or whatever you'd like to comment on. And please be patient with me as I try to figure all of this out.

Thanks!!

P.S. I need to come up with some kind of signature... I'll be working on that, but I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I think it would be great to write book, not because I have any special interest in writing, nor because I have anything of interest to say to the world; but the royalties! Now THAT'S interesting to me! Do something once (albeit a difficult task) and keep getting paid for it. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete